HOME SUPPORT SERVICES
At Personal Health Care, our Collegeville home support professionals are devoted to providing high-quality, fully personalized care to each and every person that works with us. For four decades, we have been the region’s preferred home health agency. If you or your loved one needs home health support, we are here to help. For a free, strictly confidential in-home health support assessment, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
An Overview of Our Home Support Services in Collegeville
There are currently more than 55 million senior citizens in the United States. By 2040, that number is expected to spike up to 80 million. With the growing senior population, there is a growing need for home support. Senior citizens and other vulnerable people are almost always more comfortable and fulfilled in the security of their own home. The professional support services that we offer are designed to help people live happily, safely, and with the maximum level of independence. Home support services include:
- Companion care and emotional support;
- Light non-medical home support (cooking, housekeeping, transportation);
- Personal care services, including bathing and hygiene;
- Support with health routines, such as medication management; and
- More comprehensive home health support (home health aides and private duty nurses).
What are the Signs that Home Support is Needed?
If you or your loved one is struggling to live safely and comfortably in your own home in Collegeville, it may be time to seek professional assistance. Home support can help you improve your life. Here are three of the most common reasons why people seek home care services:
- Your loved one is having a hard time completing some of the basic day-to-day chores due to a medical impairment;
- Your loved one has a chronic medical condition that is getting more severe, and your family is looking into options for additional in-home support; and
- Your family is feeling burned out trying to provide ongoing support for an elderly or otherwise vulnerable loved one.
You Can Trust Personal Health Care for Home Support
Home health care is complicated, It is a sensitive subject that should always be dealt with in a delicate, careful manner. At Personal Health Care, we work closely with people and families to provide personalized home support solutions. With our multidisciplinary approach to home health care, our team will:
- Carefully assess the needs of you or your loved one during a free evaluation;
- Develop a comprehensive, fully personalized home support plan;
- Ensure that you are connected with the right home care professionals; and
- Assign an individual case manager to make sure that care is carried out properly; and
- Offer 24/7/365 client support to help to deal with any issues that might arise.
Get Home Health Support in Collegeville, PA
AAt Personal Health Care, our Collegeville home health care professionals believe that everyone should have access to the support and resources that they need to enjoy the highest quality of life. Call us today at (610) 933-6130 to schedule a free in-home support assessment. Our home health care agency serves people and families in Collegeville and throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania.
Our Multi-Disciplinary Healthcare Team Will:
The unique medical and personal needs of you the client.
Create a Plan
That ensures safety and wellness while maintaining maximal independence and privacy.
One case manager to handle all of the client’s needs with oversight from the Director of Nursing.
We take pride in our reliable and responsive staff who are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We would be
pleased To Meet You
Feel free to call (610) 933-6130 or Contact Us to set up a free Home Health Care evaluation.
One of our friendly and qualified nursing staff will visit you, and let you know if Home Health Care makes sense for you.
Ask about our Electronic Visit Verification App!
Home Health Care Serves Southeastern Pennsylvania
Personal Health Care has been committed to delivering reliable, affordable, and professional in-home care. Personal Health Care is a locally owned and operated, Medicare Certified, State Licensed Home Health Care Agency that serves our clients in Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, and Philadelphia County. If you are looking for a Home Care Agency that will provide you with the assistance and professionalism you need, Contact Us or call (610) 933-6130 so our trained staff can provide you with the services you need.