HOME HEALTH CARE SERVICES
At Personal Health Care, our Collegeville home health professionals are driven by a tradition of top quality, compassionate care and support. Founded in 1981, we are a locally owned and operated agency that treats every person with dignity and respect that they deserve. If you or your family member needs home care services, our team is here to help. To schedule a free, in-home health assessment, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
We Provide Comprehensive Home Health Care Services in Collegeville
With experience providing home health services to infants, children, teenagers, adults, and senior citizens, we provide a full range of in-home care options to people and families in Collegeville. Our home health agency is committed to providing personalized care to each and every client—with an emphasis on putting in the time and resources to determine what they need to live a safe, high quality life in the comfort of their own home. Home health services we provide in Collegeville, PA include:
- Personal care;
- Pediatric home/school care;
- Companion care and support;
- Meal preparation services;
- Home support service;
- Tracheostomy care;
- Behavioral support;
- Respite care services;
- Medication management;
- Alzheimer’s care (dementia support);
- Ventilator care;
- Gastric tube care; and
- Neurological disease support.
Know the Benefits of Professional In-Home Health Care
Are you considering home health care in Collegeville for yourself or a family member? If so, there are a number of different advantages to connecting with the right home health professional. Here are three key benefits of in-home health care:
- Safety and Support: Elderly and otherwise vulnerable people can live a safer, healthier life when they have access to professional care.
- Comfort in Own Home: With in-home health support, medically vulnerable people may be able to stay in the comfort and security of their own home. This promotes independence and the highest quality of life.
- Relieve the Burden: Providing care can be a burden for family members. A home health professional helps to take the load off of the family so that they can better enjoy their precious time together.
Why Choose Personal Health Care for Home-Based Care in Collegeville
It is never easy to get started with the home health care process. At Personal Health Care, our Collegeville, PA home health professionals are committed to making things as easy and smooth as possible for clients and their families. We will go above and beyond to make sure that your loved one is treated with respect. With our Collegeville home health team, you will receive:
- Access to a top qualify nursing professionals who are licensed and trained;
- A case manager assigned to make sure that care is provided properly;
- 24/7/365 client support service that can always be reached by phone; and
- A free, comprehensive in-home health care planning session.
Get Help Help From a Home Health Care Professional in Collegeville, PA
At Personal Health Care, our Collegeville home health professionals recognize that every person’s care needs are unique. We will put in the time and energy to get things done the right way. Give us a call now or schedule your free in-home health assessment today. We provide home health services throughout Montgomery County, including Collegeville, Evansburg, Trappe, Rahns, Yerkes, Spring City, and Eagleville.
Our Multi-Disciplinary Healthcare Team Will:
The unique medical and personal needs of you the client.
Create a Plan
That ensures safety and wellness while maintaining maximal independence and privacy.
One case manager to handle all of the client’s needs with oversight from the Director of Nursing.
We take pride in our reliable and responsive staff who are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We would be
pleased To Meet You
Feel free to call (610) 933-6130 or Contact Us to set up a free Home Health Care evaluation.
One of our friendly and qualified nursing staff will visit you, and let you know if Home Health Care makes sense for you.
Ask about our Electronic Visit Verification App!
Home Health Care Serves Southeastern Pennsylvania
Personal Health Care has been committed to delivering reliable, affordable, and professional in-home care. Personal Health Care is a locally owned and operated, Medicare Certified, State Licensed Home Health Care Agency that serves our clients in Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, and Philadelphia County. If you are looking for a Home Care Agency that will provide you with the assistance and professionalism you need, Contact Us or call (610) 933-6130 so our trained staff can provide you with the services you need.