COMPANION CARE SERVICES
At Personal Health Care, our Collegeville companion care professionals have the skills, training, and personal experience to help you and your family with your home health needs. We go above and beyond to ensure that everyone has access to the high quality care that they deserve. To set up your free in-home health assessment or to get more information about companion care in general, we are here to help.
What You and Your Family Should Know About Companion Care
Home health care is a complicated, sensitive topic for many families. An elderly or otherwise vulnerable loved one may need some additional help, but they might also put a high priority on keeping their own independence. This is where companion care can help to provide the answer. Often one of the initial stages of the home health care process, companion care is designed to achieve multiple purposes. Home companions provide socialization while assisting people with some of the more strenuous tasks of day-to-day living. Home companions can help with:
- Light-duty housekeeping;
- Shopping, cooking, and other errands;
- Transportation service; and
- Emotional support and companionship.
Know the Benefits of Companion Care
What exactly companion care entails will depend, in large part, on the specific needs of each person. Like other forms of home care, it should be personalized. When utilized properly, companion care offers a number of different tangible benefits. If you are wondering whether companion care is a good fit for your aging parent or vulnerable loved one, you should consider the following benefits.
- Facilitates Independent Living: Not everyone who needs some help requires full-time oversight. Companion care is designed to allow people to remain safe, secure, and independent within their own home by ensuring that certain potentially-challenging tasks—shopping, cooking, cleaning, driving, etc—are taken care of.
- Consistent Emotional Support: Isolation is dangerous—especially for senior citizens. Home health companions help to reduce the health risk associated with isolation in multiple ways. First, home companions provide direct support. It is crucial that every person is matched with a home companion who they get along well with. Additionally, a professional home companion can help to facilitate socialization with others, through activity planning and transportation.
You Can Rely On Us for Companion Care in Collegeville
The goal of companion care is to ensure that people have the resources and support that they need in the place where they are the most comfortable—their own homes. At Personal Health Care, we strive to provide top-end companion care services in Collegeville. Our home health team is:
- Dedicated to ensuring that everyone gets top-end support through personalized planning;
- Committed to working closely with families—a 24/7/365 approach; and
- Devoted to putting the time and energy needed to execute a companion care plan.
Consult With Our Collegeville, PA Companion Care Professionals
At Personal Health Care, our Collegeville home health care team has extensive experience providing compassionate, personalized companion care support. Give us a call today at (610) 933-6130 to set up your free in-home companion care assessment. We are proud to serve people and families in Collegeville and throughout all of Montgomery County.
Our Multi-Disciplinary Healthcare Team Will:
The unique medical and personal needs of you the client.
Create a Plan
That ensures safety and wellness while maintaining maximal independence and privacy.
One case manager to handle all of the client’s needs with oversight from the Director of Nursing.
We take pride in our reliable and responsive staff who are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We would be
pleased To Meet You
Feel free to call (610) 933-6130 or Contact Us to set up a free Home Health Care evaluation.
One of our friendly and qualified nursing staff will visit you, and let you know if Home Health Care makes sense for you.
Ask about our Electronic Visit Verification App!
Home Health Care Serves Southeastern Pennsylvania
Personal Health Care has been committed to delivering reliable, affordable, and professional in-home care. Personal Health Care is a locally owned and operated, Medicare Certified, State Licensed Home Health Care Agency that serves our clients in Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, and Philadelphia County. If you are looking for a Home Care Agency that will provide you with the assistance and professionalism you need, Contact Us or call (610) 933-6130 so our trained staff can provide you with the services you need.