PERSONAL HEALTH CARE SERVICES
At Personal Health Care, our King of Prussia personal health care professionals are committed to serving people and families with care, compassion, dignity, and the highest level of professional skill. We have been Southeastern Pennsylvania’s trusted home care provider for nearly four decades strong. If you have questions about our personal health care services, we are more than happy to help. For a free, no commitment in-home personal care assessment in King of Prussia, please contact our team today.
An Overview of Personal Health Care Services We Offer in King of Prussia
We understand that everyone’s health needs are unique. At Personal Health Care, we provide a full range of personal care services and in-home health support to children and adults in Southeastern Pennsylvania. No matter your health needs, our personal care team is ready to make a plan and take action. Among other types of personal health care services, our King of Prussia home health professionals help with:
- Personal Care: Our King of Prussia, PA personal care professionals will devise a plan of action to ensure that you or your vulnerable loved one gets the highest level of in-home support. Personal care varies widely—from part-time help with physically intensive tasks to a full-time private nurse.
- Companion Care: For many, companion care is the first step in the personal health care process. Trained companions provide emotional support, social support, and assistance with many daily tasks. We provide companion care services in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.
- In-Home Health Support: Our comprehensive in-home health support services are designed to ensure that everyone gets access to the care that they need, while remaining in the security and comfort of their own home for as long as possible. Call us now to get more information about home health support in King of Prussia.
- Pediatric Care: Personal Health Care has served children since the early 1990s. Our King of Prussia pediatric care professionals provide a wide range of services focused on helping children reach their maximum potential. We provide both school-based care and home-based pediatric care.
- Nursing Care: Our licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs) provide a full range of private duty nursing care services in King of Prussia, PA. Call us now to find out more about how our nurses can help.
- Respite Care: Respite care is a form of short-term, temporary relief for full-time caregivers. Often, respite care is supplemental support for people who are helping to care for a vulnerable family member. We offer reliable, top-quality respite care services in King of Prussia.
Is it the Right Time for Home Health Care in King of Prussia?
For many families, home health care is a sensitive, even difficult topic to discuss. You may not even be sure if it is the right to start looking into what personal health care services are available.
The general rule is that early intervention can pay serious dividends in the long run. Here are three key signs that suggest it is time for home health care:
- You or a vulnerable family member is dealing with a serious injury, illness, or chronic medical condition;
- You or a loved one needs help with certain day-to-day tasks; and
- You and your family are overwhelmed by the prospect of providing ongoing care to a loved one.
You and Your Family Can Trust Personal Health Care
We are focused on providing the highest level of care, attention, treatment, and support. With a staff made up of experienced home health aides and top private nurses, our King of Prussia home health care team takes a multidisciplinary approach to patient support. Not only will we put in the time and resources necessary to get to know your needs and develop a plan of action, an individual case manager will be assigned to make sure that everything is done right. Personal Health Care offers 24/7/365 support to patients and families. If any issue ever arises, you will always have someone you contact for help.
Contact Our King of Prussia Home Health Care Team Today
At Personal Health Care, our King of Prussia home health care professionals are professional, reliable, and supportive. We are here for you and your family. If you have questions about home health care, we are here to get you answers. To schedule your free in-home health assessment, please do not hesitate to reach out to us today by calling (610) 933-6130. We provide personal health services in King of Prussia and throughout the surrounding communities in Montgomery County.
Our Multi-Disciplinary Healthcare Team Will:
The unique medical and personal needs of you the client.
Create a Plan
That ensures safety and wellness while maintaining maximal independence and privacy.
One case manager to handle all of the client’s needs with oversight from the Director of Nursing.
We take pride in our reliable and responsive staff who are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We would be
pleased To Meet You
Feel free to call (610) 933-6130 or Contact Us to set up a free Home Health Care evaluation.
One of our friendly and qualified nursing staff will visit you, and let you know if Home Health Care makes sense for you.
Ask about our Electronic Visit Verification App!
Home Health Care Serves Southeastern Pennsylvania
Personal Health Care has been committed to delivering reliable, affordable, and professional in-home care. Personal Health Care is a locally owned and operated, Medicare Certified, State Licensed Home Health Care Agency that serves our clients in Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, and Philadelphia County. If you are looking for a Home Care Agency that will provide you with the assistance and professionalism you need, Contact Us or call (610) 933-6130 so our trained staff can provide you with the services you need.