PERSONAL HEALTH CARE SERVICES
Top-Rated Home Health Care Agency Providing Services to Individuals and Families in Norristown and Throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania
With in-home nursing care or other home health services, an elderly or vulnerable person can receive the treatment and care that they need in a comfortable and relaxing environment. By allowing elderly and vulnerable people to retain privacy and independence, home health services can dramatically improve one’s quality of care and quality of life.
At Personal Health Care, our team has provided reliable, attentive home health services for nearly four decades. We are a locally owned and operated agency serving clients in Norristown and throughout the surrounding communities in Montgomery County. If you or your loved one needs home health support in Norristown, please do not hesitate to call us today. We are more than happy to help you understand your options.
An Overview of Home Health Care Services We Offer in Norristown, PA
We offer a full range of home health services to senior citizens, children, and other people with unique medical/health-related needs. Our team is here to help your vulnerable loved one stay comfortable in their own home while receiving top-quality professional care. Our home health care services include:
- Home Care;
- Personal Care;
- Home Health Aides;
- Pediatric Nursing Care;
- Private Duty Nursing Care; and
- Home Nursing Care.
Within these different categories falls a wide range of specific home health services, including RN assessments, wound care, IV therapy, ventilator support, medication management, nutritional support, companion care, bowel & bladder management, assistance with bathing and hygiene, and much more.
One of the primary advantages of home health care is that services can be truly customized for each patient. Whether your loved one needs intensive, ongoing care from a licensed private duty nurse or part-time support from a trained home health aide, we are ready to help.
Three Signs Your Loved One Can Benefit From Home Health care
Not sure if your loved one can benefit from in-home support? You are certainly not alone. It can be difficult to know whether or not it is the right time to get your loved one in-home care. Here are three of the biggest signs that suggest it may be time to review the available home health options:
- Recent Accidents or Near Accidents: Every year thousands of elderly and vulnerable people are seriously injured or killed in avoidable accidents. If your loved one has suffered a string of recent accidents or close calls, it is likely time to seek professional support.
- Worsening Chronic Health Conditions: Is your loved one currently dealing with a chronic health condition, such as Alzheimer’s, COPD, heart disease, cancer, osteoporosis, or diabetes? If you have noticed that their health is worsening, it is time to consider home health care.
- Struggles WIth Activities of Daily Living (ADLs): Activities of daily living (ADLs) are the basic tasks that a person needs to accomplish to live a normal life. This includes everything from truly instrumental tasks such as grooming, bathing, and medication management to more mundane, but still ordinary tasks like cooking or cleaning. If your loved one is having a hard time with the day-to-day activities of life, it is time to schedule a no-cost, in-home health care assessment.
How Our Multidisciplinary Approach Can Work for You and Your Family
- Assessment: The home health care process should start with a comprehensive, fully personalized assessment. We will put in the time, energy, and resources to make sure that we understand your loved one’s unique needs.
- Planning: After an evaluation comes the planning process. Our team creates individualized home health care plans for clients. Working closely with patients and their family members, our professionals will construct a care & treatment plan that stresses wellness, independence, and the highest possible quality of life.
- High Quality Care: Every person deserves attentive, high-quality home health care. Your loved one will be assigned a case manager who will oversee their care. You and your family will have direct access to this case manager—should any issues ever arise, we are proud to offer 24/7/365 home health care support in Norristown.
Schedule Your Free In Home Health Care Evaluation Today
At Personal Health Care, we are proud to be the region’s premier home health care agency. Our nurses and home health aides are committed to providing each and every person top quality, fully personalized services. To set up a free in home health care assessment in Norristown, please contact us today or call (610) 933-6130. We serve clients in Norristown and throughout the surrounding communities in Montgomery County.
Our Multi-Disciplinary Healthcare Team Will:
The unique medical and personal needs of you the client.
Create a Plan
That ensures safety and wellness while maintaining maximal independence and privacy.
One case manager to handle all of the client’s needs with oversight from the Director of Nursing.
We take pride in our reliable and responsive staff who are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We would be
pleased To Meet You
Feel free to call (610) 933-6130 or Contact Us to set up a free Home Health Care evaluation.
One of our friendly and qualified nursing staff will visit you, and let you know if Home Health Care makes sense for you.
Ask about our Electronic Visit Verification App!
Home Health Care Serves Southeastern Pennsylvania
Personal Health Care has been committed to delivering reliable, affordable, and professional in-home care. Personal Health Care is a locally owned and operated, Medicare Certified, State Licensed Home Health Care Agency that serves our clients in Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, and Philadelphia County. If you are looking for a Home Care Agency that will provide you with the assistance and professionalism you need, Contact Us or call (610) 933-6130 so our trained staff can provide you with the services you need.