Personal Care Services
Personal Health Care…
has been providing personal care services to our local community since 1981. Our goal is to deliver the most compassionate and most reliable home healthcare and personal care services at an affordable, reasonable price. Our home health aides are here for those who need just a little bit – or even a lot – of help.
Our highly qualified nursing and aide staff understand how important dignity and privacy are for each person. We also understand that each client needs and deserves fully individualized attention. Whether you are a parent of a child special needs, a caretaker of a senior with serious medical issues, or an adult who requires extra help at home, our team of compassionate professionals will make sure you receive the very best home care assistance.
If you’re looking for a reliable and trustworthy home health care and personal care services, you have come to the right place. Our testimonials show the depth of our commitment to serving people and families – even in the smallest of details can make a big difference.
Do you want to find out more about what Personal Health Care can do for you and your family? Why not set up a free in-home consultation with one of our specialists? We will get you answers to all of your questions and concerns. You will quickly find out why so many turn to our team for all of their home health care needs. Just call us now at 610-595-9760.
Personal Care Services We Offer to Patients in Southeastern Pennsylvania
At Personal Health Care, we are proud to offer truly comprehensive personal care and home health care services to individuals and families throughout the region. We understand just how complicated and taxing it can be to provide care for a loved one. We are ready to take the pressure off of you and your family. Among other things, some of the personal care services that our home health aides offer to people in Pennsylvania include:
- Companionship and Personal Support: We are proud to offer companionship and personal support to those who need it. Companion care can be individually tailored to meet a client’s unique needs. It often involves emotional support services, but it can also include a wide range of additional different non-medical services, as well.
- Day-to-Day Help: We offer help to seniors, adults with medical needs, and special needs children who require assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs) and instrumental activities of daily living (IADLs). Once again, our services are fully personalized: they can include everything from bathing & hygiene or medication setup & reminders to meal planning & preparation or transportation to appointments. Whatever in-home assistance is required can be made available.
- Respite Care: Through our top-rated respite care services, we are able to offer short-term/time-limited relief to family members and unpaid caregivers who need some assistance. We can provide respite care on your schedule.
- Specialized Care: Our highly trained home health care professionals have deep experience working with patients in need of intensive, specialized assistance. Some notable examples of patients we have worked with include those in need of dementia care, Alzheimer’s care, traumatic brain injury (TBI) care, spinal cord injury care, and much more.
- Special Needs & Behavioral Support: Our personal care professionals have the skills and compassion required to assist those with special needs and those who need behavioral support. If you are a parent or a caretaker of a vulnerable person, we can help to set you up with the personal care services that are best suited for your unique situation.
Schedule Your Free In-Home Personal Care Assessment Now
At Personal Health Care, we are committed to offering the very best personal care and home health care services to our clients. Our team of dedicated professionals has served children, seniors, and adults with special needs for nearly four decades.
We are proud to be the premier home health care provider in Southeastern Pennsylvania. To set up a free in-home health care assessment, please do not hesitate to call us today at (610) 933-6130 or to reach out to us directly through our website.
Our Multi-Disciplinary Healthcare Team Will:
The unique medical and personal needs of you the client.
Create a Plan
That ensures safety and wellness while maintaining maximal independence and privacy.
One case manager to handle all of the client’s needs with oversight from the Director of Nursing.
We take pride in our reliable and responsive staff who are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
What we do for you
Some of the care our Home Health Aides can provide are:
Bathing & Hygiene
Medication Setup & Reminders
Meal Planning & Preparation
Transportation to Appointments
Special Needs & Behavioral Support
Traumatic Brain Injury Care
Spinal Cord Injury Care
Range of Motion Exercises
Get in Touch
Contact us for a Free In-Home Health Care Consultation today!