NORRISVILLE COMPANION CARE SERVICES
At Personal Health Care, our Norristown companion care has the skills, training, and experience that you and your family can rely on. For four decades, our home health agency has served families throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help elderly and vulnerable people maintain maximum independence and live the highest quality of life. Call our office or send us a message online to schedule a free, comprehensive companion care assessment in Norristown.
What is Companion Care and How Does it work?
Companion Care is a form of non-medical home health support that provides essential assistance to elderly, disabled, or otherwise vulnerable individuals. For many people, companion care is the first step on the home health care ladder. With recognition that social isolation is deeply damaging and that vulnerable people may struggle with certain activities of daily living (ADL), companion care offers a solution. Among other things, our Norristown home health companions help people with:
- Light-duty housekeeping;
- Grocery shopping and meal preparation;
- Day-to-day errands;
- Scheduling, including the planning of appointments and social activities; and
To be truly effective, companion care must be personalized to meet specific needs. In some cases, home companions are focused on the social aspect of their job. In other cases, home companions may be more focused on providing support with ADLs. Additionally, a companion caregiver must be a suitable match. Personalities matter. At Personal Health Care, our Norristown, PA home health team goes above and beyond to ensure that homebound adults are connected with a companion who they truly feel comfortable around.
Is It the Right Time for Companion Care?
As noted above, companion care is often the very first step in the home health process. It is such a sensitive topic that many families are not sure how to get started. You may not even know if companion care is the right choice for you and your family. Our Norristown, PA home health professionals want to make sure that you have all of the tools and information that you need to get started. Here are some of the most common signs that indicate that it is time to look into companion care:
- More Support is Needed: Does your loved one need additional help with certain day-to-day tasks? If an elderly parent or vulnerable adult needs support with chores such as housekeeping, grocery shopping, or transportation, companion care offers a solution.
- Social Isolation is Becoming a Concern: Companion care addresses the problem of social isolation. If an elderly or disabled loved one is stuck spending much of their time alone, action is needed. People need continued socialization. A companion caregiver will provide and facilitate positive and healthy social interaction.
- You and Your Family are Overburdened: Finally, companion care is often a great choice for Norristown, PA families that are starting to feel overwhelmed by a loved one’s needs. As an example, imagine that your elderly parent needs daily assistance and you are too busy to provide that help on a daily basis. In this scenario, a professional home health companion caregiver can step in and relieve some of the burden from you and your family.
Why Choose Our Norristown, PA Companion Care Team for Home Health Support
We are determined to help you and your family. At Personal Health Care, our home health team is focused on ensuring that people get the support that they need in the comfort and security of their own home. When you reach out to our Norristown companion care professionals, you will get:
- A free, comprehensive in-home companion care assessment;
- Interactive planning to ensure that you and your family receive the best care;
- An individual case manager assigned to oversee care and address any issues; and
- Access to 24/7/365 customer support.
Our home health agency is guided by a tradition of excellence and personal support. We know that everyone’s needs are different and that companion care must be customized. With a long record of testimonials and reviews, you and your family can trust our Norristown home health team.
Call Our Norristown Companion Care Professionals Today
At Personal Health Care, our Norristown companion care professionals understand how delicate and sensitive family situations can be. We are committed to providing high-quality, compassionate home health services to vulnerable people and their families. If you have any questions about companion care, we are available to help. Call us now at (610) 933-6130 for your free companion care assessment. Our agency provides home health services in Norristown and throughout all of Montgomery County.
Our Multi-Disciplinary Healthcare Team Will:
The unique medical and personal needs of you the client.
Create a Plan
That ensures safety and wellness while maintaining maximal independence and privacy.
One case manager to handle all of the client’s needs with oversight from the Director of Nursing.
We take pride in our reliable and responsive staff who are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We would be
pleased To Meet You
Feel free to call (610) 933-6130 or Contact Us to set up a free Home Health Care evaluation.
One of our friendly and qualified nursing staff will visit you, and let you know if Home Health Care makes sense for you.
Ask about our Electronic Visit Verification App!
Home Health Care Serves Southeastern Pennsylvania
Personal Health Care has been committed to delivering reliable, affordable, and professional in-home care. Personal Health Care is a locally owned and operated, Medicare Certified, State Licensed Home Health Care Agency that serves our clients in Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, and Philadelphia County. If you are looking for a Home Care Agency that will provide you with the assistance and professionalism you need, Contact Us or call (610) 933-6130 so our trained staff can provide you with the services you need.