HOME HEALTH CARE SERVICES
At Personal Health Care, our King of Prussia home health care team is dedicated to providing the highest quality of professional care to clients all in the comfort of their own home. We support the people and families who need help the most. For four decades, we have been Southeastern Pennsylvania’s preferred home health agency. If you have questions about our services, we are always available to help. To set up a free, no obligation in-home health assessment in King of Prussia, please call us today or send us a message directly online.
An Overview of Home Health Services We Provide in King of Prussia
We are a full-service home health agency dedicated to providing truly personalized care to each and every client. Our team knows that every patient and every family is different. Serving children, adults, and seniors, we are qualified to help your family no matter your specific circumstances. Among other types of home health support, our King of Prussia home health care professionals are prepared to help you with:
- Companion Care: Social isolation is associated with many adverse health effects. Companion care helps to ensure that elderly and vulnerable people get the emotional support they need. Trained companions can also help with many day-to-day tasks. Call us now to learn more about our companion care services in King of Prussia.
- Personal Care: We are driven to provide the highest quality of personal care services to people and families in King of Prussia and throughout Montgomery County. Our personal care services are always customized to meet the unique needs of each and every individual.
- In-Home Health Support: Home health support comes in a wide variety of different forms—from basic, part-time care focused on helping certain challenging tasks to intensive, full-time support from a nurse who has specialized skills and training. Our King of Prussia home health team is here to find the best solution for you and your family.
- Pediatric Care: Our team has home health professionals with the specialized training and skills needed to support young children and teenagers. Our pediatric care services are focused on helping young people thrive. We are proud to provide high-quality, attentive pediatric care services in King of Prussia.
- Nursing Care: Do you need help from a private duty nurse in King of Prussia? The nursing team at Personal Health Care is available to provide guidance, care, and support. Our nurses offer fully personalized attention to the people who need help the most.
- Respite Care: Respite care is temporary relief care. Even if you and your family are able to provide home health support to a vulnerable loved one, you may still need a break to recharge or deal with other tasks. Reach out to our home health team today for more information about our respite care services in King of Prussia.
Why Choose Personal Health Care for Home Health Support in King of Prussia?
We know that home health services must be both comprehensive and personalized to meet the unique needs of each and every client. Our King of Prussia personal care team is made up of skilled home health aides and experienced private duty nurses who will put in the time, energy, and effort to make sure that your family is treated the right way.
We take a multidisciplinary approach to home-based health services. Our team will:
- Conduct a free, in-depth home health evaluation;
- Answer your questions and explain your options;
- Create a fully personalized plan of action; and
- Follow through—providing the highest level of home-health support.
We assign a case manager to oversee care and ensure that care and treatment are provided properly. If there are any problems, your individual case manager can help resolve the issue. We also offer 24/7/365 customer support in King of Prussia. Our team can always be reached if you or your loved one has a question or otherwise need assistance.
Call Our King of Prussia Home Health Professionals for Immediate Help
At Personal Health Care, our King of Prussia home health care team is proud to serve each and every person with the highest level of care, support, and personalized attention. You and your family can rely on us. If you have any questions or concerns about our services or home health care in general, we are more than happy to help so call us today at (610) 933-6130. Contact now for a free in-home health assessment. We offer home health care services in King of Prussia, Upper Merion Township, and throughout Montgomery County.
Our Multi-Disciplinary Healthcare Team Will:
The unique medical and personal needs of you the client.
Create a Plan
That ensures safety and wellness while maintaining maximal independence and privacy.
One case manager to handle all of the client’s needs with oversight from the Director of Nursing.
We take pride in our reliable and responsive staff who are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We would be
pleased To Meet You
Feel free to call (610) 933-6130 or Contact Us to set up a free Home Health Care evaluation.
One of our friendly and qualified nursing staff will visit you, and let you know if Home Health Care makes sense for you.
Ask about our Electronic Visit Verification App!
Home Health Care Serves Southeastern Pennsylvania
Personal Health Care has been committed to delivering reliable, affordable, and professional in-home care. Personal Health Care is a locally owned and operated, Medicare Certified, State Licensed Home Health Care Agency that serves our clients in Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, and Philadelphia County. If you are looking for a Home Care Agency that will provide you with the assistance and professionalism you need, Contact Us or call (610) 933-6130 so our trained staff can provide you with the services you need.