COMPANION CARE SERVICES
At Personal Health Care, our Royersford companion care professionals are compassionate, reliable, and committed to personalized support. For more than four decades, we have been the leading provider of top-tier home health care services in Montgomery County. Do you have any questions about companion care for yourself or your loved one? Contact our Royersford home health care team today for a free, fully confidential, and no obligation companion care assessment.
An Overview of Companion Care in Royersford
Home health care provides additional support to senior citizens and other vulnerable people in the place where they are most comfortable—their own home. For many people in Royersford, companion care is the starting point on their broader home health journey. Companion care is best understood as a form of professional, non-medical support designed to enhance the quality of life for the elderly and vulnerable. Among other things, companion care professionals in Royersford help with:
- Basic home maintenance;
- Shopping for groceries and preparing meals;
- Organizing schedules and making plans; and
- Assisting with transportation needs.
The Signs it is Time to Get Companion Care
The foundational goal of companion care is enhancing quality of life. There are three primary benefits of companion care for an elderly or otherwise vulnerable people in Royersford:
- Combating Isolation (Loneliness): Companion care helps to diminish feelings of social isolation. It’s well-documented that prolonged isolation can be detrimental to one’s health. Companions are carefully chosen to ensure an alignment of personalities.
- Assistance with Daily Activities: Apart from offering emotional and social support, companions also lighten the load for the elderly and disabled by helping with routine daily tasks. They can manage potentially challenging chores like cooking and cleaning.
- Introduction to Home Health Care: Companion care serves as a gentle introduction to home healthcare. A companion not only provides company but also vigilantly observes an aging individual who might, over time, require more comprehensive care.
Why Companion Care Can Make the Difference
Navigating home health care needs is difficult. It can leave many families uncertain about the right approach to take. As companion care is typically less intensive than other home health services, it serves as an apt starting point. Here are three signs it might be time for companion care:
- An elderly or vulnerable person often find themselves alone;
- An elderly or vulnerable person needs assistance with daily routines;
- or an elderly or vulnerable person has voiced unhappiness with their current living situation.
We recognize the uniqueness of everyone’s needs. At Personal Health Care, our commitment is to pair our clients with companions who not only have the necessary skills but also align with their personalities. We are proud to be the leaders in companion care services in Royersford.
Schedule a Free Companion Care Assessment in Royersford, PA
At Personal Health Care, our Royersford home health care professionals have extensive experience providing reliable companion care services. Give us a call now at (610) 933-6130 or contact us online to set up a free companion care assessment. We provide companion care in Royersford, Montgomery County, and all across Southeastern Pennsylvania.
Our Multi-Disciplinary Healthcare Team Will:
The unique medical and personal needs of you the client.
Create a Plan
That ensures safety and wellness while maintaining maximal independence and privacy.
One case manager to handle all of the client’s needs with oversight from the Director of Nursing.
We take pride in our reliable and responsive staff who are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We would be
pleased To Meet You
Feel free to call (610) 933-6130 or Contact Us to set up a free Home Health Care evaluation.
One of our friendly and qualified nursing staff will visit you, and let you know if Home Health Care makes sense for you.
Ask about our Electronic Visit Verification App!
Home Health Care Serves Southeastern Pennsylvania
Personal Health Care has been committed to delivering reliable, affordable, and professional in-home care. Personal Health Care is a locally owned and operated, Medicare Certified, State Licensed Home Health Care Agency that serves our clients in Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, and Philadelphia County. If you are looking for a Home Care Agency that will provide you with the assistance and professionalism you need, Contact Us or call (610) 933-6130 so our trained staff can provide you with the services you need.